Thursday, August 27, 2009

Forced Seperation and Flowing Tears

So this post in not a religious epiphany or Biblical lesson, it is just what I have been going through for the last two weeks. The first big happening for the last two weeks is my separation from my religious family, and, worse yet, my separation from my Abba. As I mentioned in my last post, I have been doing RA training at my school. The school lives on the Christian calender which uses Sunday as a replacement Sabbath instead of Saturday which is when the Jewish Shabbat is held according to the decree of G-d. This means that they plan a lot of activities and work day on Shabbat. I knew that to some extent I would be giving up Congregation for a few weeks to complete training. I did believe that I would be able to at least make some of the Tuesday night Bible studies, but have been unable to do so. Something always comes up with training. I now feel horrible. I have not been fed in weeks and do not see the any of the family I have made. I feel like there is a gaping hole between me and the Congregation and also with G-d. I was looking at my "Are You All In?" post and just realized that I have fallen out of that attitude and into a depression. Father, help me to get through this season of separation! There have been other happens, to which I alluded, but I will write about them another day... I am going to sleep now!

No comments:

Post a Comment